2018 Jeep Renegade vs. 2018 Ford Escape | Barre, VT
Are you on the hunt for a comfy and capable SUV that sips gasoline on your commute but still delivers robust power for outdoor excursions? Two fantastic options to consider are: the 2018 Jeep Renegade vs. 2018 Ford Escape. To help you learn more, the product specialists at Midstate Jeep have compiled this detailed comparison of the new Jeep Renegade and new Ford Escape. Read on to learn which one comes out on top.
When you’ve finished reading about how the new 2018 Jeep Renegade can serve your adventurous lifestyle, head over to our new inventory to see the available models at our Jeep dealership in Barre, VT. Then check out our incentives to see how you can save on your next Jeep SUV!
2018 Jeep Renegade vs. 2018 Ford Escape: Interior & Exterior
Your next SUV should be as stylish as you are and offer all of the creature comforts you’ve been looking for. While the 2018 Escape offers Daytime Running Lights as an option, they come standard on the 2018 Renegade. You’ll also find stylish incandescent tail lamps when you choose the Renegade, which aren’t available on the Escape. View additional interior and exterior features of the new 2018 Renegade below.
- 50.8 cu.-ft. of cargo capacity
- Seating for five passengers
- 60/40 folding rear seat
- Keyless Go push button start
- 16-in. styled steel wheels with all-season tires
- Daytime running lamp system
- Halogen headlamps
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Electronic Vehicle Information Center
- Optional My Sky power retractable/removable panels
2018 Jeep Renegade vs. 2018 Ford Escape: Safety & Technology
Whether you’re on your daily commute or hitting the trails on a weekend adventure, you need an SUV that delivers superior safety systems to keep you protected and innovative tech to keep you entertained. While the Ford Escape does provide adequate safety and technology features, our experts believe you’ll prefer the amenities the Jeep Renegade offers more. View safety and technology features of the new Renegade below.
- Uconnect® 3 with 5-in. touchscreen
- Integrated voice command with Bluetooth® hands-free calling
- ParkView® rear backup camera
- Remote keyless entry with panic alarm
- Optional Beats® Premium Audio System
- Six speakers
- Advanced multistage front airbags
- Electronic roll mitigation and electronic stability control
- Panic Brake Assist
- Tire pressure monitoring display
2018 Jeep Renegade vs. 2018 Ford Escape: Performance & Capability
While you’ll find dependable performance from both of these SUVs, the new Jeep Renegade beats out the new Ford Escape when it comes to towing capacity and torque. You’ll also appreciate substantially better fuel efficiency when you choose the 2018 Renegade over the 2018 Escape. Check out performance and capability specs of these two SUVs in the table below.
|SUV||2018 Jeep Renegade||2018 Ford Escape|
|Engine||1.4L MultiAir® Turbo||2.5L iVCT I4|
|Horsepower||160 HP||168 HP|
|Torque||184 lb.-ft.||170 lb.-ft.|
|Drivetrain||FWD or 4×4||FWD|
|Max. Towing Capacity||2,000 lbs. (4×4)||1,500 lbs.|
|Fuel Economy (city/hwy)||24/31 MPG||21/29 MPG|
1 Matching Vehicle Found